A comprehensive green cleaning program is used in all Cushman & Wakefield buildings. This program uses certified green cleaning products that support environmental stewardship and maintain Class A standards.
We request that you alert your Property Management staff of any housekeeping issues or concerns by submitting a service request through the Tenant Services system. Please see the Service Request page to submit a service request or contact the Property Management Office for assistance. If you have comments regarding the cleaning services, please contact the Property Manager for your building.
Typical Services provided:
Daily - Monday through Friday except legal holidays
- Empty trashcans and recycle containers.
- Dust accessible work surfaces.
- Vacuum carpet.
- Mop tile floors.
- Clean countertops and mop kitchen floors. Tenants are responsible for cleaning their dishes, glasses and utensils in their kitchens. Tenants are also responsible for maintaining their coffee pots and all other utensils and appliances in their kitchens (including refrigerators).
- Vacuum carpet in elevator lobbies, reception areas, and other common areas.
- Clean restrooms and restock supplies.
- Dust accessible areas of furniture, convectors, and other furnishings.
- Clean glass in doors and partitions.
- Dust window blinds and window frames.
- Spot clean walls as needed.
- Mop and buff tile floors.
- Clean and refinish tile floors where necessary.
- Clean baseboards.
- Wash windows (Tenants will be notified in advance as to when this cleaning will be performed).
- Wash light fixtures and lenses.
- Clean window blinds.
NOTE: The cleaning staff will not move papers or other materials from surfaces to be cleaned, dusted or vacuumed. Trash not placed in trashcans should be clearly marked "trash" or "basura." The cleaning of private kitchens and bathrooms is the sole responsibility of the tenant.
The janitorial staff does not dispose of bulk trash (i.e. furniture.) or electronic waste (i.e. computers, monitors, keyboards, phones, etc). Both buildings have events periodically to allow tenants to bring bulk trash or electronic waste to the Loading Dock for disposal. Also, please see the Recycling Section for information.
If you would like the janitorial staff to provide additional cleaning services for your organization, please contact the Property Management Office for pricing.