Property Removal/Stolen Property
To report a theft inside of your office suite, please contact the Washington, DC Metropolitan Police Department, at 311, and then notify Security and the Property Management Office. Also report the incident to your insurance company.
Crime Prevention Tips
- Do not advertise your's or co-workers vacation plans or absences when there is a visitor in the office.
- Keep offices, conference rooms or storage rooms locked if they are not used regularly by your staff .
- If you work before or after normal business hours, keep the doors to your office suite locked.
- If you are the last person to leave your suite at night, please ensure all doors and windows are locked, and computer equipment, critical files and copy machines are secured.
- If your suite has an alarm system, turn it on before you leave the building at the end of the work day.
- Be aware of people you have not seen in the building before, especially if they appear lost, please notify the security officer at the reception desk.