In the event that an employee or visitor gets ill or there is an accident in your office, please do the following:
- Call Emergency at 911.
- Give Emergency Dispatcher the following information:
- Your name/the name of your organization
- Your building name and address
- Your floor number and the location of emergency on floor
- Any details of accident or illness
- Do not move an injured/ill person. Try to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Whenever possible, have someone meet the emergency unit in the lobby.
- Do not administer First Aid, CPR or use an AED unless specifically trained.
After calling 911:
Please contact the Property Management Office to let them know of the emergency. Please provide your name, phone number and your location. If after business hours, your call will be answered by an Admiral Security officer who will notify property management.